Monday, September 5, 2016

Catching up with Connie Jean

One nice thing about having not blogged a whole year's mail is getting to go through the stack of goodies a second time and ooo and ahh while deja-viewing all over again.

From Connie Jean came a nice note hoping I enjoyed my my gallery show--I did!!!--and telling a tale of some pretty serious and scary adventures she has been having herself. I won't blog these parts other than to publicly declare that I am launching an armada of virtual hugs Florida-wards on her behalf. That note was stuffed inside a pair of cards which came in a clear poly-bag "envelope." Just like this:


and inside that envelope there were these:


 It seems CJ has been siezed by a passion for squirrely mail-art, which you can peruse and contribute to here:squirrelmuseum.blogspot.com. if you want to introduce yourself or follow CJ, here's a good place to start: sub-luna-tic.blogspot.com. Beside squirrels, here is a nice example of CJ at work in the which-way-is-up collage department:


Thank you, CJ!!! I owe you some good mail art.




No comments:

Post a Comment