Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Royal Mail from the Queen Herself!





The Queen of Retailia, HRH MailArt Martha, has graced me with a very fine Holiday greeting card wishing me merrys and happys for all the special days celebrated throughout the vast realm of multi-DKultures. There is even a lovely artistamp on the envelope celebrating the Queendom of Retalia's own Shopping Trolley website: http://www.mailartmartha.org.uk/  That is where a proper subject of the Queendom can go to purchase Royal Favors in the form of e-Pubs of her nibs's mail-art, her own artistamps, and other treasures.







The card itself is imbued with special features which correspondent DVS has identified as "Precious Bodily Fluids." {Readers under a certain age may choose to update their cultural IQs by scoping out a copy of Stanley Kubrick's 1964 film Dr. Strangelove, or How I Came to Stop Worrying and Learned to Love The Bomb}.   Though I do believe we could recover a copy of The Queen's own fingerprints from our card, I don't believe that her DNA is actually in the paper.  I love the free-form tree and, especially, The DKULT bunny with a Santa hat. I might have to steal that one!

Thank you, Martha, and may your holidays be bright, sweet, and filled with love!


No comments:

Post a Comment