Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Emergency Care Package of Mail-Art Supplies: Wonderful Bits and Pieces from Linda French



 





Recently arrived: this somewhat cryptic little package the size of a CD, self-identified as an IUOMA Recuperation Care Package. No doubt from a mail-art well-wisher wishing me well in my recovery from foot surgery, but no indication from whom.

Inside I find a personal note from Linda French, from Minnesota, a new (for me) correspondent--although we have chatted online a bit. In her note, Linda writes, "These are just a few bits and pieces to add to your "laid-up" stash for making mail art..."




Bits and beautiful pieces!  I know that Linda is a member of Mim Golub's "Circles" group on the IUOMA-Ning platform, and it looks like she has been busy making circles. I guess I know where some of these bits and pieces are going to end up.  What a treasure trove!

Thanks much, Linda. Now to find a clear spot at my studio table to put these gems to some good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment