Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Getting My Goat: Mail-Art Love from Mail-Art Martha

Stamped to show this is not simply DKult TrashPo, but also an official  communiqué of Her Nibs, The Queen of Retailia, Mail Art Martha of Beckingham, Kent, U.K.



This is one of the neatest get-well cards I've ever seen. A custom coloring book-page from Martha, preparing me for a happy New (Chinese) Year (of The Goat) and keeping me properly occupied in my current convalescence.



And an annual report from the Queen's Court of certain Official Royal Activities.


Not duplicated here are personal notes from Her Nibs wishing me speedy recovery and giving stern warning that I am NOT to endanger my health by attempting to send her any mail-art until I am completely healed up. Silly Queen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment