Wednesday, April 1, 2015

InKredible FanZeen de DKult from BG in TeKsas

Continuing in Katch-up (not Ketchup!) mode...

Wow, what an envelope! GnostiK, nomadiK, anarchic, (AntarKtiK?), heretiKal, rhyzomatiK, and--GASP!--phallo-arboreKal??? OMK!




I know I am not the first to report this speKtaKular new zine issue from Biggie Borderline GrafiKs, but I hope that better late than never applies.  I have meticulously studied this text and, especially, the pictures and marginal notes, and I have come to realize something very fundamental. So let's see how these pages turn...










Shall I reveal the mystery? Can you, dear Reader, handle the truth? Obvious isn't it? Borderline GrafiKs is, along with thousands upon thousands of other DKultists around the world and on several parallel (and a few tangential) planes are all stoners. Or maybe just Peter Pans who won't grow up. There is no T.O.KS.I.S! There is no Elgin! There is no KliniK!!! It's all a mass hysteria brought on my bad Kemistry.

Thank you so much Biggie for Klarifying Anti-Reality for everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Dkult as Anti-Reality truer words never spoken
    I made the envelope into a stamp it's so perfect we need to merch that

    ReplyDelete